Thursday, September 15, 2011

Jeremy's 1st Day at School 2011

Jeremy had a great 1st day of school.  He's gotten so big and we are just so blessed to have such a wonderful little boy in our lives.  Notice how clean his clothes and face are!


Today was also a little bittersweet because as I walked Jeremy into his classroom, I passed the 2 year old class.  Savannah would have been starting school today too.  It's hard not to think about what I would have dressed her in or how I would have done her hair or how big of a bow I would have used that would have matched her outfit perfectly.  While it makes me very sad at times, I am just so thankful for all the blessings that we have and I look forward to our family being together again someday.

When I picked him up, he was all smiles.  Like most boys, he didn't arrive home the same way I dropped him off.


Apparently, he prefers to use his shirt as a napkin.  I'm told this is typical for boys.


Here is another close up.  See the dirt smeared on his face?  I learned quickly that going to school involves a bath in the morning and a bath when we get home.

Hope you are having a great 1st Day of School too!

~ Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment